The technological and innovative mattress that guarantees outstanding benefits for your spine, thanks to the stretching and decompressing action while you sleep. A mattress that is comfortable, breathable, anti-static and that regulates the temperature, providing a medium support in 14" of height, and a medium soft comfort level.
The mattresses of the MagniStretch line are designed to decompress your spine, reducing any muscle contraction and alleviating back and neck pain. Using pressure exerted by your body weight, our patented, inclined support zones move in opposite directions. This movement gently stretches your back by increasing the space between vertebrae and revitalizes your discs during sleep with improved blood flow and better weight distribution. MagniStretch relies on a technological patent that was developed in collaboration with the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Zaragoza, and is the result of an elaborate series of ergonomics tests. It is also certified by the ACA (AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION) - the largest chiropractic organization in the United States - to ensure the mattress' beneficial effect in stretching and loosening the spine.
The new X-static fabric used in the cover, not only regulates the temperature but is also anti-static, made by binding pure 99.9% silver particles with textile fiber. It suits every season of the year and effectively transfers body heat when necessary. At the same time, the Viscose is soft and silky to the touch. The 3D band around the perimeter improvers breathability, providing a superior sensation of wellbeing. The cover is also easily removable and can be dry-cleaned.
- Magniflex mattresses are made in an eco-friendly environment and all materials used are non-toxic and Oeko-Tex certified (highest certification rating of 100)
- Magniflex Mattresses adapt and contour to the weight of your body vs the temperature of the room and body thus guaranteeing a sleep mattress that is more responsive to your different sleep positions
- Free from the use of Formaldehyde, toxic chemicals, off-gassing or foul odors, no harmful CFC's or VOC's
- 100% Breathable – eliminate perspiring, 100% Hypoallergenic and 100% dust mite free
- Magniflex has been manufacturing mattresses in Italy for over 50 years
- Over 35 million people sleep on Magniflex mattresses
Magniflex carries the most certifcations in the industry; ergonomically certified by the University of Florence, LGA certified to guarantee the durability of the materials used, and OEKO-TEX 100
- 20 year warranty