When Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick designed the Aeron Chair, they combined a deep knowledge of human-centered design with never-before-seen technology to create a chair unlike any other. Now Aeron has been remastered in practically every way to create an office chair that better supports people and the types of work we do today.
NOTE: Every chair configuration is selectable in the "Build Your Own" version of the Aeron Chair. Please contact us about other options.
- Height: 41 inch
- Width: 27 inch
- Seat Depth: 16.75 inch
- Standard-height cylinder: 16.4 - 20.8 inch
- Minor assembly required
- 39% recycled content, 91% recyclable
- GREENGUARD® Certified
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick in 1994, Remastered by Don Chadwick in 2016
- Warranty: 12 years
- Knock Down: Some Minor Assembly Required.
- Standard Tilt
- Fixed Arms
- Nonupholstered Armpads In Black
- Basic Back Support
- Frame/Chassis/Base Finish: Graphite Frame/ Graphite Chassis / Graphite Base
- Castors: - 2 1/2" Caster, Black Yoke, Hard Floors Or Carpet In Black
- Pellicle Fabric In Graphite