Blending a mid-century design approach with the ease of modern living, the Bantam Lounge Chair embodies simple sophistication with a sculptural ethos that welcomes you to sit and stay awhile. Delicate steel legs support a formed-plywood seat and back that ergonomically support the body with gentle curves for all-day comfort. Sturdy, yet lightweight, this original design is a sleek contemporary addition to any living room or office. All you have to do is lean back and appreciate the craftsmanship and versatility of this modern marvel. An instant classic, Bantam is available in Blonde Ash, Black Ash and Walnut.
- One piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges and finished with real wood veneer in Ash or Walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from round, tubular steel.
- non-marking plastic feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit us to preview samples of fabric and finish options.