For this standout shape, we looked back to the 1950s, an era when open-plan living was a new idea, and the prevalent style was a back-to-basics simplicity. This beautifully proportioned piece is designed to be viewed from any angle—the eye always lands on something striking, from the hand-worked wood to the tailored upholstery.
Please visit us to see the range of fabrics available; prices shown below may not reflect the fabric shown in the above image.
size: 31"h x 86"w x 35"d
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements.
- Made in the USA.
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended.
- Buttonless tufting.
- Loose bench cushion.
- Includes two 18"x18"" throw pillows in matching fabric with zipper closure; 100% feather and down fill.
- Also available as a sectional.
- Regular price
- $3,945.00 CAD
- Sale price
- $3,945.00 Sale