For this standout shape, we looked back to the 1950s, an era when open-plan living was a new idea, and the prevalent style was a back-to-basics simplicity. This beautifully proportioned piece is designed to be viewed from any angle—the eye always lands on something striking, from the hand-worked wood to the tailored upholstery. Configure however you like—the angled sectional option is especially unique—and make a dynamic statement.
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements.
- Made in the USA.
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended.
- Buttonless tufting.
- Loose cushion.
- Includes two 18\ x 18\ throw pillows in matching fabric with zipper closure; 100% feather and down fill (shown with two additional throw pillows).
- Also available as right arm sectional and sofa.
Overall dimensions: 127”w x 62”d x 31”h
availability : 8-10 weeks