The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. It features a one- piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
counter stool: 19”l x 19.5”d x 32”h
bar stool: 20”l x 20”d x 39”h
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.