Drawing inspiration from both mid‐century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Sofa is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat, arms and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. With no cushions to adjust, the tuxedo‐style frame creates an enveloping space where everything stays in place and looks beautiful day after day. An eco‐friendly, solid wood perimeter base with notched‐dowel leg details softens the overall look and adds warmth to the design. All wood inside and out is FSC®‐certified in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Mulholland Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Lounge and Bi‐Sectional.
- Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Blind‐tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Solid Ash is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln‐dried 100% FSC®‐Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Mulholland Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Bi‐ Sectional and Lounge.