Odeon End Table
Odeon End Table
Neo-Classical forms get a contemporary treatment with the Odeon Table Series, which evokes Doric columns and a muse-like femininity. From every angle, these tables reveal qualities that gently juxtapose and interplay: a scalloped base with a smooth tabletop; subtly textured wood grain visible through a creamy wash of paint; soft curves balanced by chiseled lines. The slender stature of the Odeon End Table is the perfect addition to any seating area, and can be nested with the Odeon Coffee Table.
- Odeon End Table is designed to nest with the Odeon Coffee Table (sold separately).
- Not recommended for seating purposes.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of base to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- Non‐marking tack glide feet.
- For strength and stability, the tabletop is medium-density fiberboard with painted, real wood veneer (Painted wood models).
- Knock-down scalloped base is sculpted, painted medium-density fiberboard reinforced by several steel posts for stability (Painted wood models).
- Simple assembly required (Painted wood models).
- Durable, oil-based polyurethane finish (Painted wood models).
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits (Solid wood models).
- The tabletop and dowel base is crafted from solid walnut or solid oak (Solid wood models).
- Tables are finished in Rubio® Monocoat ‐ a durable, matte, oil‐based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood (Solid wood models).
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all‐natural, environmentally friendly product (Solid wood models).
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information (Solid wood models).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern that make each design unique (Solid wood models).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.